It is not as you think; now setting up your Brand new HP Envy 4503 Printer is really simple. All you need to do is to install the hp printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy4503 & follow the steps to get your printer fixed.
123.hp.com/envy4503 – HP Envy 4503 Setup
Step 1: Unbox your HP Envy 4503 printer safely.
Step2: Fixing your HP Envy 4503 printer to the computer:
- First your printer is sealed with tapes and coverseverywhere.
- Next remove your printer from its box and place it over a clean space.
- Now unseal all the packing from it carefully.
- Then make sure that all credentials of your printer are provided before you unseal.
- Next remove the cover from the printer’s control panel.
- Now elevate the access doors of your printer to access the ink cartridge.
- Then ull put the tapes and the supporting material from your printer.
- Now close the access door of the ink cartridge.
- Next grab the paper tray out in order to fill it with required amount of paper.
- First on connecting your printer to the power source, proceed with the following. Remove or detach all the packing that covers the printer. Push the input tray until it stops moving.
- Next connect the printer to power source. Turn ON the device and make preferable settings.
- Now plug the other end of the power cord to the rear of printer and parallel end of it to the power source.
- Then turn ON your device.
- Next enter the preferred language, country/region on your printer control panel.
- Now finally, approve the settings by selecting YES.
- If required you will have to enter the date and time.
Step 3: Starting Up With Printing:
Step 4: Fixing up ink cartridges
- First once your ink cartridge is aligned in the printer, a test page will be printed.
- Next place a plain letter sheet in the input tray.
- Now pull out the input tray and the extender to place the paper.
- Then move the paper width guides to the ends.
- Next place the plain sheet of paper into the tray, and fix the width guides firm to the paper.
- Now align the paper before you precede printing.
- Next make sure that the insert paper is not curl or bend,to avoid paper jam.
- First open the access door of the ink cartridge and make sure that it is placed inside.
- Next remove the out the cartridges from the pack and hold them by its sides.
- In case, you find a plastic strip covering the cartridge, peel it off.
- Now hold it above the cartridge slot.
- Next place the cartridge on the carriage and push it towards the slot.
- Then make sure it is fixed firmly.
- Next close the lid, after replacing the cartridges.
- Now ensure that you place the black cartridge to the rightand the color cartridge on the left side.
- Next close all the access doors of the printer.
Easy Wireless Setup for HP ENVY 4503 Printer over Mac and Windows from 123.hp.com/envy4503
This strategy is applicable for both windows and Mac devices to setup your HP Envy 4503 Printer. Make sure that the 123.hp.com printer which you use is flexible to work in wireless connectivity through local network.You can download the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy4503 or 123.hp.com/setup 4503.
Step #1: Network Connection Requirements
Step #2: Connect Envy 4503 to a Wireless network
Make sure that the complete installation requirements are provided,
- Network Name
- Network Password: password or otherwise known as WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- First a wireless connectivity enabled computer that could connect through a network.
- Internet Approach: it is flexible to have a broadband connection.
- Next make sure you turn ON your computer and router to establish the connection over the same wireless networkfor your printer.
Connecting Printer on a wireless network,
- First ensure that your printer is already switched ON.
- Next hit the wireless icon on your printer control panel.
- Now utilize the settings on the control panel screen with a gradual touch.
- Then select the wireless setup wizard and follow the onscreen instructions on your control panel.
- Next your HP Envy 4503 Printer automatically connects to the wireless network.
Step #3: Download HP Envy 4503 Printer Driver
Download your printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy4503 or 123.hp.com/setup 4503 and get it installed,
- First turn ON your printer
- Next in case, if your printer is connected through USB to your computer, plug out the cable.
- Now select the model of your printer under prompt instructions and follow the on-screen instructions that leads to the download page.
- Then elect the model of your printer that is featured and enter the required credentials to complete the printer functionality.
- Now finally, hit the download button to download the instant driver setup.
Techniques in printing a document:
HP Envy 4503 Printing With Windows:
HP Envy 4503 Printing With Mac:
First access your print window to adjust the print settingsand for superior quality results.
Next fix the text size, font, layout and appearance settingsbefore printing.
Now select the file or the menu icon and click the print settings from the app that is used to create the document.
Then to proceed with advance settings like layout, quality and print settings, select the printer properties, this may be differing as per the operating system.
Ensure that the settings are considered while print job from your printer.
These settings may vary according printer models,
- Portrait or Landscape orientation: Layout, finishing or features tab
- Paper tray source: paper quality source
- Paper type: paper size
- Duplex printing: layout, finishing tab à Print on both sides.
Change your paper quality and other settings with the following options
- First select the advanced options for better quality printouts
- Next paper Quality Tab à color or B/W
- Now click OK and Print options
- First to change the settings for print job, use the print window.
- Next change the settings as required for a good print output.
- Now this could be achieved by setting the font size and style of the text, page layouts and appearance in the app.
- Then select the file and then click print option, to open the printer settings.
- Next click the details to find the list of menu
- Now select the respective printer from menu.
- Then on the presets menu, choose the option that is reliable to change the print job or the paper type.
- Next to select the various settings, click the unnamed menu in the middle of the window and change the proceeding settings.
- Paper type and size: Media & Quality settings à Paper type.
- Paper tray: Media & Quality Settings à feed from or Paper source.
- Quality: Media & Quality settings à Print Quality.
- Duplex Printing: Layout Menu à Two sided Printing à Pages to Print.
- Now finally, click Print and complete the printing process.
Examine Scan features on Printer Control Panel:
Scanning the Document to the Relevant Destination:
Make sure that your printer is install with the required scan software, to have an uninterrupted scan function.You can download the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy4503 or 123.hp.com/setup 4503. Which indeed includes insertion of document that you wish to scan into the scan feeder and making use of the scan button on the control panel?
Inserting the Document or an Image:
First follow this step to proceed with scanning the document using your printer and to save the scanned document to your PC.
Next turn ON your printer.
Now select the method in which you wish to scan;
Automatic Document Feeder:? On your 123.hp.com/envy4503 printer which supports the ADF by default, place the document. Make sure that the print side faces up and the edge moves into the feeder tray first. Align the paper width guides firm to the document.
Scanner Glass: Place the document with print side down on the scanner glass and make sure that you place it in the right corner of the scanner glass. Then proceed with scanning the document.
Next once you perform any one of the above act, now proceed with the scanning option,
Now select the scan option on the printer’s control panel.
Then hit the computer name to save your scanned document
Next choose the specific format for the scanned document and select the scan option.
The file format types are as follows;
PDF: save the document without editing
OCR: preinstalled part of the printer driver to edit documents in word program
JPEG: specific format for both documents and images
Email – PDF & JPEG: Mail your scanned document as mail attachments.